Wednesday, January 19, 2005

RSVP II

Hey, guys. This is Claudia. I am excited to report that everyone is confirmed for the ball from my end. And Tre and Courtney are coming as well. We all arrive Thursday night after 8pm. Someone come get us, kay?

I hope everyone enjoyed the pics I emailed out. I would recommend not buying them off the website, Dad, but buying them from the photographer himself. They will be much clearer from the negative than from the website. I bought a dress for the ball. If anyone wants to see it, here is the link to it. http://www.rampage.com/items.asp?deptid=25&itemid=7157


Also, wes is going to add a comment right after this so get ready!!!

2 Comments:

At 8:33 PM, Blogger Spencer said...

Hello Everette and Williams Families. This is Spencer. To update everybody, I had a good trip to Vegas, but the weather was terrible b/c it rained the whole time. On another note, I made it through the first semester of school and now I am starting to search for interships for this summer. Claudia and I are excited about the Zulu Ball and as you all know, Claudia has already bought her dress. Tre, we are working on buying a digital camera. We're hoping that we will have one by the time we come to New Orleans. Look forward to seeing everyone in a few weeks.

 
At 9:51 AM, Blogger Claudia said...

MOM AND JACKIE LIKE MY DRESS!!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home